- Main Stakeholders
Who are the main stakeholders?
- International, regional and national institutions in charge of public procurement reforms;
- Centralized authorities responsible for monitoring all procurements and approving agreements over a specified threshold;
- Procuring entities responsible for soliciting and evaluating bids and proposals subject to centralized oversight and, if required, approval;
- Legislative and budget authorities responsible for planning and budgeting for the acquisition of goods, services and works to meet the needs of citizens; and
- Citizens and organizations seeking transparency in the procurement process