"In building a whole-of-UN ecosystem – that maximizes the value of our data responsibly – we unlock greater potential: We make better decisions and deliver stronger support to those we serve."
The Power of Data
Working with a vast array of relevant information available across a multitude of data sources, the Office of Information and Communications Technology (OICT) is working continually to facilitate the visualization and analyzation of essential information throughout the United Nations. Our aim is to enable clients to interpret, identify and communicate meaningful patterns that will drivie decisions and progress at all levels of the Organization.
Why Unite Analytics?
- Overwhelming growth of internal and external data, and the ability to make use of an increasing variety of data sources.
- Demand for analyses and deeper insights.
- Need for greater accountability and transparency.
- Advancements in new technologies, and developments such as machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Drive to improve how the UN works, through cross-organizational data, improved efficiency and agility, and an integrated view of multi-level engagements.<p>
What is Unite Analytics?
Unite Analytics is the exploration and interpretation of meaningful data. We rely on technological advances and data modeling to drive decisions in sound, clear, and visually compelling insights and trends.
The inclusion of numerous organizational data sources enables the provision of refined consolidation techniques and data storage of higher quality. Repositories have a higher level of accuracy and transparency while using sophisticated data analyses. Our platforms support clear and coherent overviews and provide actionable data cross-organizationally.
Unite Analytics provides tailored analytical solutions to the Secretariat, the field, its missions, and Offices Away from Headquarters.
With Unite Analytics ...
- The UN is making further strides towards organizational effectiveness and date coherence. Greater data clarity creates efficiencies that are derived from sound analytical insights.
- The UN is moving beyond institutional or departmental perspectives, towards ensuring the most current and specific data is driving organizational preparedness and response.
- The UN is improving accountability in tangible and measurable ways, enhancing financial efficiency through the very latest, most accurate analyses and insights.
- The UN is becoming faster, nimbler and more fit-for-purpose, so it can anticipate needs, execute and adjust most effectively at all levels – globally, regionally, nationally, and municipally.