The United Nations Office of Information and Communications Technology (OICT) enables a better, safer, more sustainable future through innovative technology. We are committed to ensuring colleagues all over the world have every tool necessary to succeed in their respective mandates.
Our vision is:
- to be solution partners and agents of transformation;
- to be catalysts for innovative technology solutions for organizational transformation;
- to ensure solutions are agile, simple, reliable, innovative and secured;
- to stay client-centric, solution-oriented and business-driven; and
- to lead the UN through a digital journey to support the core work of the UN.
All Secretariat entities report to Mr. Patrick Carey, Chief Information Technology Officer, Assistant Secretary-General, on issues relating to all ICT-related activities, resource management, standards, security, architecture, policies, and guidance. The Office is headquartered in New York City.