Our vision is:
- to be solution partners and agents of transformation;
- to be catalysts for innovative technology solutions for organizational transformation;
- to ensure solutions are agile, simple, reliable, innovative and secured;
- to stay client-centric, solution-oriented and business-driven; and
- to lead the UN through a digital journey to support the core work of the UN.
All Secretariat entities report to Mr. Bernardo Mariano Jr., Chief Information Technology Officer, Assistant Secretary-General, on issues relating to all ICT-related activities, resource management, standards, security, architecture, policies, and guidance. The Office is headquartered in New York City.