Unite Self Service
Unite Self Service - submit and track your requests online!
Unite Self Service is the United Nations’ platform for managing support requests and services for business, facility services and technology-related requests. Through the portal, personnel can create service requests, submit issues, track progress, view request histories, and engage with the appropriate service desk.
Removing paper forms from this process eliminates the possibility of forms getting lost in transit. And, more importantly, it is yet another green step taken by the Secretariat, eliminating approximately 40,000 pieces of paper per year.
Access to Unite Self Service requires Unite Identity:
- For new requests, Department Approvers and Submitters can login with their Unite Identity.
- To report issues with existing service, any personnel can login with their Unite Identity.
- Raise a request or submit an issue online
- Track progress on your ticket
- Follow up on open requests, and escalate if needed
- Share with colleagues
- Check the knowledge base for self-help and frequently asked questions
- Transparency allows you to track progress of a request from start to finish
- Allows you to submit and track requests across various business areas, reducing the burden of finding the right person or office
- Significantly reduces the amount of paper used for forms or the possibility of lost forms