The Knowledge Graphs for Social Good (KG4SG) project aims at:
- increasing the availability of linked data for social good;
- stimulating the use of knowledge graphs for social good;
- forging collaboration among knowledge graphs-related projects in the social good community; and
- supporting KG4SG projects for social good with access to tools and expertise.
KG4SG is a catalyst, a connector and facilitator.
Report of the May 2021 KG4SG Workshop (video link included)
KG4SG Board Members
- Lambert Hogenhout (Chair)
- Vivek Khetan
- Tara Raafat
For more information and to get in touch with the KG4SG team, visit the KG4SG website.